In 2014, we released the 45 RAPTOR which redefined the concept of a big bore modern sporting rifle with true 200 yard range capability. Never one to rest on our past accomplishments, we continued the evolution of ideas and design with the result being the 375 RAPTOR – An evolutionary step forward in power that goes beyond any other big bore cartridge available for modern sporting rifles or short action non-magnum rifles.
- The 375 RAPTOR delivers 300 yard large game hunting performance with up to 3500 foot pounds of muzzle energy and over 2000 foot pounds of energy on target at 300 yards in a typical hunting rifle configuration making it suitable for any game animal found in North America including Deer, Moose, Elk, Bear or Wild Boar.
- The 375 RAPTOR delivers sub 1-inch 100-yard accuracy using hunting bullets, while maintaining a 300-yard terminal velocity of 1800 fps or greater for reliable bullet expansion.
- The 375 RAPTOR maintains a +/-3 inch flight trajectory from the muzzle to 200-250 yards impacting a 6-inch diameter vital zone without hold-over or sight adjustment.
- The 375 RAPTOR gives you, as a hunter, bullet options from 175-grains up to 350-grains.
- The 375 RAPTOR allows shooting heavy high ballistic coefficient projectiles subsonic from the magazine, including the Sierra 350-grain MatchKing with a .720 BC that can produce 60% more energy on target at 100-yards than the 300 AAC Blackout.
- The 375 RAPTOR is easily formed by any hand-loader requiring only resizing and case trimming to complete the process of converting commercial 308 Winchester or military 7.62 NATO brass. Conversion is so easy and options of parent brass so abundant, it makes producing native brass unnecessary.
- The 375 RAPTOR is direct conversion for any short action rifle currently chambered in 308 Winchester requiring only a barrel swap whether your choice of sporting rifle is an AR-10, LR308, SR-25, G2, Remington 700 or Model 7, Savage 10 or Browning BLR.
- The 375 RAPTOR on the LR308, SR-25 or G2 uses a commonly available MAGPUL PMAG modified by the end user in minutes with nothing more than a common flat file. When finished, the magazine retains its original full capacity (no reduction) and can still be used loaded with 308 Winchester ammunition in a 308 Winchester rifle.
375 RAPTOR Hunting Performance
The 375 RAPTOR is a hunting round so what better way to show the performance than with actual end user hunting photos: