In 2014, we released the 45 RAPTOR bringing Big Bore performance to the AR10 / LR308 rifle platform and extending the range of Big Bore Modern Sporting Rifles to 200-yards. Not one to rest on our past accomplishments, we continued our research and the result the 375 RAPTOR – an evolutionary step forward in Modern Sporting Rifle performance.
- The 375 RAPTOR delivers up to 400 yard hunting performance with up to 3600 foot pounds of muzzle energy and retaining over 2000 foot pounds of energy at 300 yards in a typical hunting rifle configuration making it suitable for any game animal found in North America including Deer, Moose, Elk, Bear or Wild Boar.
- The 375 RAPTOR delivers sub 1-inch 100-yard accuracy using hunting bullets, while maintaining a terminal velocity of 1800 fps or greater at 300 to 400 yards for reliable bullet expansion.
- The 375 RAPTOR maintains a +/-3 inch flight trajectory from the muzzle to 200-250 yards impacting a 6-inch diameter vital zone without hold-over or sight adjustment.
- The 375 RAPTOR gives you options from 175-grains up to 350-grains with a full range of proven hunting bullet designs from Barnes, Nosler, Speer, Sierra and Hornady.
- The 375 RAPTOR allows shooting heavy high ballistic coefficient projectiles subsonic at normal magazine length, including the Sierra 350-grain MatchKing with a .720 BC that can produce 60% more energy on target at 100-yards than the 300 AAC Blackout.
- The 375 RAPTOR is easily formed by any hand-loader converting commercial 308 Winchester or military 7.62 NATO brass. Conversion is as easy as using a full length resizing die and trimming the neck to the final case length.
- The 375 RAPTOR is direct conversion for any short action rifle currently chambered in 308 Winchester requiring only a barrel swap whether your choice of sporting rifle is an AR-10, LR308, SR-25, G2, Remington 700 or Model 7, Savage 10 or Browning BLR.
- The 375 RAPTOR on the LR308, SR-25 or G2 uses a commonly available MAGPUL PMAG modified by the end user in minutes with nothing more than a common flat file. When finished, the magazine retains its original full capacity (no reduction) and can still be used loaded with 308 Winchester ammunition in a 308 Winchester rifle.
375 RAPTOR BALLISTICS TEST
The performance of the 375 RAPTOR is not just theory, so to show what it can do, we did terminal ballistics tests with the target at 100 yards to give users real world hunting impact performance.
375 RAPTOR Hunting Performance
The 375 RAPTOR is a hunting round so what better way to show the performance than with actual hunting photos from end users using the 375 RAPTOR in the field. If you have a good hunting photo showing the game you took with the 375 RAPTOR, be sure to send it, along with your story, to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included.